Aging Backwards ~ A Warning

One day there will be many discovering their younger selves, dearest, just as you are doing this day. Will they be happy? Indeed they will. Will they guarantee happiness? To themselves this will be done, dearest. We confuse our dearest. Do we not?

Yes, I am finding this a little confusing.

Indeed, dearest; we confuse in order for the truth to become known. Yes?

Yes, I’ve certainly found this to be so.

Yes indeed, dearest, we confuse in order for the mind to grasp a concept. Yes?

Yes. Sometimes confusion is the only way I’ve managed to appreciate a concept. Yes.

It is only by confusion of the mind that a solution can be found. Yes? Yes.

Indeed yes, dearest. And so it is that we confuse you now. Yes? Yes.

We shall explain: Happiness is a singular concept, dearest. We can only feel happiness ourselves. Yes?

Yes. Others may feel happy; however, this doesn’t guarantee happiness for me, so to speak. I may feel their happiness, though, this feeling is not mine.

Indeed, dearest, indeed. Others may experience happiness. We may partake of the feeling of happiness, though, because it is not of our making, it does not remain with us. Yes? Yes.

Right, dearest; yes, this is truth. We may partake of the happiness generated by others; however, it will be only temporary. And this will be the case for those who will find their younger selves reflected in their mirrors. They will feel happiness in the so-called reflected image. However, others may not feel happiness at the sight of another’s good fortune, so to speak. Yes?

Yes, I’m sure there would be those who would be envious and not feel happy regarding this.

Indeed, dearest. There will be many who shall indeed feel envy, anger; maladjusted by this condition. They will show their displeasure in many ways.

They will deny the changes. They will not compliment or make mention of the obvious. They shall seethe within, and make life as difficult as they possibly can for those whose appearance becomes significantly younger.

Those undergoing the changes need to be aware of this preponderance within others. If they do not, dearest, they may find themselves anxious and wanting to please.

This must have a detrimental effect upon them, dearest. Detrimental because it is only by ridding oneself of the energies of harm; i.e., worry, fear, anxiety, etc., that accommodates the aging backwards.

Yes, dearest; those aging backwards must remain vigilant; for, otherwise, dearest, the old (pun intended) will return to haunt them. The old patterns must be changed sufficiently for the new to begin. Then, dearest, the new must be guarded constantly lest the old return; the old thoughts, fears and worries, dearest. Yes, we must guard against the old returning.

The Collective Consciousness with Carolyn Page

© 2016 Carolyn Page – ABC of Spirit Talk/Light Workers of the World

8 Comments Add yours

1. Tiny says:

I have found it to be quite a remarkable truth that how we think in every moment matters to the reality that we experience. Your message is pointing to this too. I want to think younger! XXOO

Liked by 1 person

2. Carolyn Page says:

Well said, Helen. Yes, I’m in full agreement. This has certainly been my experience.

Intention is everything! Coupled with great desire, and practical action, there is every reason to believe in a more youthful expression.

I believe this little extract speaks to this: “it is only by ridding oneself of the energies of harm; i.e., worry, fear, anxiety, etc., that accommodates the aging backwards.”

Your comment, like you, dear Helen, is priceless. 🙂
    xoxoxo

3. Resa says:

This book will be mine, shortly! I haven’t ordered it yet, but will. I’m waiting for certain somethings in the financial area. Lol! xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Do you mean ‘Changes’, Resa, the second in the series? I’d love to gift it to you if you’d send an address.
      ‘Bringing of Light’ (the third in the series) will be available in both printed and ebook by end of month from Amazon! You may care to save your pennies ’til then… 🙂
      xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

1. Resa says:

Looks like I’m waiting to buy ‘Bringing of Light’
        I own a hard copy of “Tomorrow’s End”
        Okay… I’d love a copy of “Changes”
        Will mail you my address!
        LOL! You’re writing faster than I can read…. or drink wine! Lol! xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Hahaaaa… One every three months ~ there’s been a lot to say! 🙂

1. Carolyn Page says:

Thank You, Trisha… You are indeed a very special friend… 🙂
      xoxoxo

We Love Hearing From You...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s