Perfection not Perfectionism!

What Needs to be Achieved First?

Shall we explain?

Yes, please do.

Indeed; what needs to be achieved first? We speak of those things needed to begin the new in earnest. Firstly, Dear Hearts, we have spoken of the need for perfection to become the watchword of the new.

Hear what we say, Dear Hearts. We are not speaking of perfectionism. No, Dear Ones; perfectionism is another animal, so to speak. What we are saying, Dear Hearts, is:

Perfectionism is a nasty animal that, when unleashed, causes harm for all concerned.

Do you not see perfectionism amongst others, Dear Ones? Do you not see the effect of perfectionism etched upon the brows of those whose perfectionism controls?

Indeed, Dear Ones, perfectionism is the bane of existence for those suffering this imperfection.

Surprised? Yes, Dear Hearts, perfectionism is a fault.

Do you suffer from this fault, Dear One?

Were you to have answered yes, we suggest this to be a fine place to start the journey; indeed, Dear Heart. This imperfection, once released, will allow other energies enter. And what are those energies?

For those with this master fault the energies, that may replace, could be health.

Surprised? Yes indeed, Dear One; perfectionism is the number one cause of ill-health.

_____

(This is an excerpt from the sequel to Tomorrow’s End – Changes)

Our books, both free and published, can be found here.

© Carolyn Page 2016 – ABC of Spirit Talk/Light Workers of the World

10 Comments Add yours

1. shakilakhtar says:

Your thoughts are commendable, to say the least. Perfection in any form is clearly, dear one, higher than Everest. Everest was achieved, many times, but not this one.The Imperfection, on the other hand is the low land all of us must inhabit, and it is just natural, Striving to reach the heights is the essence of LIFE.

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

“Striving to reach the heights is the essence of LIFE.”
      Yes indeed, Shakil; this is a worthy practice; to be sure. One I know you embark upon every day. Wisdom being the crown.
      xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

2. I as mostly agree with you, perfectionism really causes lot of damages to everyone, including the person, seen one too many, ruining their days of happiness and that of others too 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

I agree, Trisha… I was certainly one who thought I had to be perfect. Since then I’ve learned what perfection is. It’s certainly a long way from my original thoughts!
      I definitely was a perfectionist; a vastly different animal, so to speak. One that, as you say, causes damages to everyone, especially the perfectionist.
      Perfection is referring to being without the affects of our ‘human’ nature. Those things include fear, lack of self esteem, feeling inadequate; negatives that once we release, leave us free to enjoy life more fully.

3. Resa says:

I have now finished reading Tomorrow’s End. Yes, I will stay calm as I digest everything. Lol! It’s not a good idea to jump in a big lake & go for a robust swim after ingesting a huge meal.
    Thank you & the CC for writing it. xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Absolutely, Resa, I thoroughly understand; a big meal indeed.
      Even as one of the chefs, I too was digesting for a very long time – there are a lot of ingredients foreign to the usual palate! 😉
      When (and if) you are ready for dessert, I’ll be here… 🙂
      xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

4. BallesWorld says:

Dear Carolyn 🙂
    It is so beautiful and so deeply described. Perfectionism can destroy everything beautiful.
    Libe greetings, Balle

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

You are very welcome, Balle; it is my greatest pleasure; I’m so pleased you have found this of benefit.!
      And I enjoy being reminded, too.. It can easily be forgotten!!! 🙂
      xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

1. BallesWorld says:

I am very thankful for that 🙂

Liked by 1 person

We Love Hearing From You...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s