Here ‘Tis

CoverTomorrow'sEnd300

Yes, our first of many, Dear Ones,

Tomorrow’s End

Yes indeed, Dear Hearts, we would delight in you reading our words of love.

Won’t you join with us in bringing the light to bear upon Earth, Dear Heart?

Not by bringing your brother, your sister into the light. No, Dear One, this is not how we shall bring the changes, necessary for advancement, into being.

Only by accepting yourself as the object of concern will we, one at a time, bring the new Fantasy for Earth into creation.

Many blessings, Dear Heart, many blessings.

© Carolyn Page 2016 – ABC of Spirit Talk/Light Workers of the World

6 Comments Add yours

1. neighaway says:

HEART FELT CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN 🙂 Thank you for your blood, sweat and tears (of joy)…..well maybe the latter ones anyways ….

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Thank You, Catherine.. 🙂
      I’m enormously proud of the work we have done. I know it will bring the Light Workers of the world peace of mind, and a tangible future for each one.
      xoxoxo

2. Resa says:

I have ordered my copy! Very excited! xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Me too.. excited, that is! 🙂
      ___
      We shall be delighted for you to read our combined effort, dearest Resa. May we invite you to see our dearest, Carolyn, when she travels to your shores. We have much to say to you… The C.C.
      ___

Oh, I do so want to meet you. ❤ xoxoxo

3. catherine.lythgo@hotmail.com says:

In the words of Cat Stevens .. .

“Peace Train”

Now I’ve been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
    And I believe it could be, something good has begun

Oh I’ve been smiling lately, dreaming about the world as one
    And I believe it could be, some day it’s going to come

LOVE & PERFECTION ….BRING IT ON !!!

Liked by 1 person

4. Reblogged this on Books by Sharmishtha Basu and commented:
    an amazing book!

Liked by 1 person

We Love Hearing From You...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s