A Special Occasion

We would like to invite you to a very special occasion.

And what is this occasion?

This occasion, Dear Hearts, thrills our Little One (Carolyn) greatly.

We shall tell you a little tale, with our dearest’s permission.

You have my permission, of course.

Good, dearest, good.

Yes, Dear Hearts, we shall tell you a tale of thrilling waves of expectation for our dearest in the not too distant future.

To begin, Dear Hearts, our dearest has, this day, begun the journey to the first of our printed books. Yes indeed; our printed books have begun.

Was this thrilling for you, dearest?

Yes, it was quite thrilling. I’ve known for many years that one day I would write and publish a book. However, you have told me there will be many books.

And does this thrill and excite, dearest?

Yes it does. I feel this is right for me. It is as though a life dream is being fulfilled.

Indeed yes, dearest. Would it surprise you to know that many shall read our books?

No, not now.

And why is that, dearest?

I know, in my heart of hearts, this has been pre-arranged, so to speak.

Pre-arranged, dearest?

Yes, pre-arranged. We all have a path, agreed upon, before entering the Fantasy of Earth. Some of us fulfil our pre-arrangement; and some do not.

Indeed this is true, dearest. Are you pleased to be fulfilling your pre-arrangement?

Absolutely; yes I am. I have a feeling of contentment, coupled with a little excitement. Though, most of all, I feel as though I have accomplished yet another step on the ladder.

The ladder, dearest?

Yes, the ladder of pre-arranged steps, leading to a fulfilment of my agreement.

Indeed yes, dearest; this is indeed what you are doing. And this we say to each and everyone:

Allow your heart to guide you, Dear Heart. Only you know what is in your agreed upon plan for your life. Allow, and enjoy; as our Little One experiences with each step of fulfilment, as she steps higher and higher upon her agreement.

_____

The Collective Consciousness with Carolyn Page

© Carolyn Page – ABC of Spirit Talk/Light Workers of the World

11 Comments Add yours

1. Tiny says:

That ladder will be a joy to climb, Carolyn! Congratulations on starting the journey ❤

Liked by 1 person

2. Carolyn Page says:

Thank You so much, Helen; it is very much a joy, and yet it comes with the feeling of rightness. Part of me is overjoyed (like a child with a brand new lollipop). And then there’s the down to earth (about time) part keeping me grounded. 😉
    It’s lovely to have you on this journey with me. I know you, too, will be saying, and feeling, similarly. Lots of adventure to come… ❤
    xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

3. congratulations!!!!! more to come!

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Yes, there will be more. I’ve already started on the 2nd.. Hahaaa 🙂
      xoxoxo

1. where will we find the book? I tried clicking on the images…

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Trisha, it won’t be available until nearer the end of the month… I’ll create a post at the time it becomes available.. 🙂
          xoxoxo

4. it’s cover is so beautiful!

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Thank You, Trisha… I appreciate you telling me.. 🙂
      xoxoxo

1. you are adorable and cute! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Carolyn Page says:

Look who’s talking… adorable and cute, you… xoxoxo

1. Carolyn Page says:

Trisha, Tomorrow’s End is now available to order from Amazon.com plus other on-line Booksellers..
            Yay! xoxoxo

We Love Hearing From You...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s